The Prince’s Edition of Ni no Kuni II: The Destiny of a Kingdom is coming to Nintendo Switch
Ni no Kuni II: The Destiny of a Kingdom PRINCE’S EDITIONthe acclaimed game developed by LEVEL-5, arrives on Nintendo Switch the September 17, 2021. The character design of the legendary Yoshiyuki Momose and the music of the famous composer Joe Hisaishi finally land on the Nintendo console. Below we report the official trailer and more information.
Ni no Kuni II: The Destiny of a Kingdom arrives on Switch
Players will follow the story of Evan Pettwhisker Tildruma child who has lost his throne in Kingdom of Ding Dong Dell and that starts with the aim of creating a new kingdom. The child wants to try to unite his world under the banner of happiness and of freedomthanks also to the help of friends that will be made along the way.
There Prince’s Editionin addition to the base game, I will also contain the following DLCs.
- L’Adventure Pack with new outfits and items, as well as the dungeon Lost Wood and to new threats to Evan’s reign;
- The Lair of the Lost Lord in which Evan will have to complete an extraordinary mission in a new world. New items, equipment and a new dungeon, the Labyrinthare included in this DLC;
- The Legendary Book of the Wizard: During a dream, Evan meets a man with a rabbit’s head who calls himself the Director. Players will explore Evan’s dream and find the true goal of it all. Also included will be the Colosseum Pandora dungeon.
To conclude, we remind you that the title will be available on Nintendo Switch starting from September 17, 2021. For more information you can consult the official website.
- Family Trainer arrives on Nintendo Switch: appointment in the fall
- The Review of the FUSION Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch
- SnowRunner and the New Frontiers expansion available on Nintendo Switch
- Pathway: The treasure hunt begins again on Nintendo Switch