The fish not to be missed in August in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The arrival of Augustlike every month, it means for Animal Crossing New Horizons new fish and new insects to capture. So let’s go into the discovery of all the fish to catch in August in Animal Crossing New Horizons! (The August insects guide can be found at this link instead)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons – August fishes
Let’s start with the list, which contains the newly arrived fish (and with only two “expiring” fish). You can compare it with theEncyclopedia present on yours Nook Phone to understand which of these are still missing from your collection (and that of the museum of Blatero). For when you go fishing, we remind you that when the captured creature is new the dialogue line will say “Yup“,”Yay”Or something else on this tone before announcing the name of the species taken.
Newly arrived fish
- Soft shell turtle: the first fish to arrive in August (and to leave already in September) is not actually a fish, but a reptile. This turtle of River you can find it among the 16 in the afternoon he was born in 9 in the morning at the shadows large.
- Moray: continuing we find the moray, which, like the Ribbon moray eelis located in sea all day at long shadows.
- Manta: the last fish arriving in August is the Moraylocated in the sea from 4 in the morning at 21 in the evening at huge shadows.
- Killifish: the first fish to leave us at the end of August is the very small Killifish, which you can find all day in ponds at the shadows very small.
- Frog: also the frog, another “fish” of pond, he will leave us at the end of August. You can find it all day at the shadows small.
- Snake head: the last freshwater fish to leave us is the Channa micropeltes, which you can find in the ponds at large shadows between 9 in the morning and the 16 in the afternoon.
- Napoleon fish: the first of the two saltwater fish to be expiring is the Napoleon fish. You can find it in sea at huge shadows between 4 in the morning and the 21 in the afternoon.
- Squid: the last “fish” to leave at the end of the month is the squid, which will return to December in time for the end of the year. You find it all day in sea at medium shadows.