Star Wars Episode 1 Racer lands on Nintendo Switch and PS4
Star Wars fans never run the risk of running out of news and excitement. It is now available on Nintendo Switch and PS4 a new video game: after a delay recorded earlier this year, Star Wars Episode 1 Racer is now available for purchase by all players. P.For the occasion, Aspyr Media released a brand new game trailerwhich we leave you below.
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer – All the details
It is a racing game which allows Star Wars fans to experience the Podracing sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. The game has originally debuted in 1999which is why its graphics are dated, notwithstanding update in HD. In addition to this graphic overhaul, the reissue also adds the multiplayer.
So get on board, buckle up and experience the pure adrenaline of the Podracing sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Take commands like Anakin Skywalker, or anyone else of one of over 21 Podracersand experience the full-force blast of two huge engines that will launch you at speeds of up to 600 mph.
Through 8 spectacular worldsyou can nbrowse through burning methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels, and more!
Below we summarize the main features of the game:
- Relive all the thrill and excitement of the Podracer sequence from Star Wars: Episode I
- Hang tight – with afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph
- Race in furious competition against 21+ opponents
- Take in over 21 tracks on 8 unique worlds!
- Avoid dangers like methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders
- Spectacular 3D environments
- Vehicle sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I.
Interestingly, the price of the game is different depending on the platform. On Nintendo eShop, the Nintendo Switch version of the game is only € 13.72, more than it costs on PC for Steam. Meanwhile, the PS4 version of the game costs € 14.99. The Steam version may be cheaper because it is the original version, and not the HD version.
Keep following us to get lots of updates on this new title!