Sony World Photography Awards 2022: the dates of the performances and the judges
The World Photography Organization announced the jury of the next World Photography Awards 2022. In addition to the composition of the jury, the dates of the various photographic exhibitions linked to the review scheduled for the near future.
Sony World Photography Awards 2022: here are the announcements
The Sony World Photography Awards will return with an exhibition at the Somerset House in Londonfrom 15 April to 2 May 2022. It should also be noted that between 10 November and the following 11 December 2022 a presentation is scheduled at theOpen Eye Gallery in Liverpool.
Note that the competition has opened the nominations last June. For more details you can consult the official site. Different deadlines are foreseen according to the prizes to be awarded. For the Professional category, for example, the deadline is January 14, 2022.
On the calendar, for the Sony World Photography Awards 2021Instead, there are the following events scheduled in the coming weeks:
- Fotofestival Lenzburg, Switzerland, from 3 September to 3 October 3 September – 3 October
- Bern, Austria, Foto Zumstein, from 9 September until 6 October 2021
- Berlin, Germany, Willy-Brandt Haus, from 28 October 2021 to 12 January 2022
- Paris, France, Galerie Joseph, November 5-15, 2021
The complete list of judges
Here is thefull list of judges who will award the prizes of the Sony World Photography Organization 2022 review:
- Professional Competition: Rahaab AllanaCurator and Publisher, Alkazi Foundation for the Arts, New Delhi; Ângela FerreiraArtist, Independent curator, writer and educator; Nathalie HerschdorferDirector, Museum of Fine Arts Le Locle, Switzerland; Deborah Klochko, Executive Director and Chief Curator, Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego, California; Richmond Orlando MensahFounder and Creative Director, Manju Journal, Ghana; Mike TrowIndependent Curator and Photo Editor and Chair of the Jury
- Open and Youth Competition: Hideko Kataoka, Director of Photography, Newsweek Japan
- Student Competition: Colin Czerwinski, photographer and Founder, NOICE Magazine, USA