Port Royale 4 is about to land on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S
Kalypso Media and Gaming Minds Studios have announced that Port Royale 4 will come up PS5 and Xbox Series X | S the September 10. The next-gen versions of the game include improved graphics and performance, cross-gen save functionality, and improved lighting and weather simulation.
Port Royale 4 arrives on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S
Featuring stunning 4K gameplay on PS5 and Xbox Series X, cross-gen save capabilities and real-time cloud rendering, Port Royale 4 for next generation consoles offers gamers the most detailed and realistic commercial life experience from the 17th century to the present.
The game will arrive in digital standard and extended editions, the latter with exclusive digital content such as 4 lighthouses and 5 magnificent parks with which players can beautify their settlements. There will also be a physical extended edition available at select retailers.
Here is the official description of the game: “In Port Royale 4, join the colonial powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands in their struggle for Caribbean supremacy in the 17th century. In Port Royale 4 you will take control of a colony as a young and ambitious governor, eager to learn what it takes to manage and grow his small settlement in a bustling commercial city ”.
Port Royal 4 boasts several unique features that make the game the lideal experience for all users who love management titles with a strategic soul:
- You choose between four colonial powers: England, France, Spain and the Netherlands, each with different advantages and unique play styles.
- Immerse yourself in four extended single player campaigns who follow each nation on the long path to supremacy.
- Establish a leader for your adventure by choosing from four different character classes: Explorer, Merchant, Buccaneer and Pirate, each with their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Establish and manage exchanges with 60 Caribbean cities in a huge 3D game world. Avoid cliffs, shallow waters, and stormy regions to optimize your trade routes.
- Choose between 50 buildings, including 25 production sites, to produce goods such as rum or luxury goods. Build buildings with neighborhood effects to maximize productivity and manage your citizens’ overall happiness.
- 18 types of ships historically authentic from the late 16th and 17th centuries.
- Participate in tactical turn-based naval battles with a mighty captain.
- Licenses, building permits, new buildings and ships can all be unlocked by increasing your reputation within your country.