NVIDIA Studios CES 2020: new RTX Studio systems presented
On the occasion of the CES 2020the international technology fair, NVIDIA he presented the new RTX Studio systems designed for creators and capable of supporting the new NVIDIA Studios drivers.
NVIDIA Studio drivers offer 3D artists, creators, and developers the best performance and reliability when working with demanding applications. The new drivers have also been updated with new features such as support for the color 30-bit on GeForce and TITAN GPUs.
The main innovations of NVIDIA Studios presented at CES 2020
- HP launches ENVY 32 All-in-One, withGeForce RTX 2080 GPU: The first All-in-One with RTX graphics
- Acer introduces three new RTX Studio PCs: ConceptD 7 Ezel, ConceptD 7 Ezel Pro and ConceptD 700 workstations
- Lenovo announced the Creator series for digital content creators. The line includes Legion Y740 Studio Edition and RTX Studio laptop
- New PC builders in the RTX Studio family: for North America they have now joined CyberPowerPC, MainGear, Origin PC And NZXT
- Starting January 13, The new RTX Studio laptops and desktops will come with a free 3-month Adobe Creative Cloud membership
HP ENVY 32
The HP ENVY 32 All-in-One gives you the freedom to admire and control your creations on a vivid 32-inch 4K HDR600 display and 6,000: 1 contrast ratio.
The device offers maximum power for digital creation like the first all-in-one with a graphics card NVIDIA GeForce RTXcapable of supporting up to one GeForce RTX 2080. Thanks to powerful subwoofers and front-facing audio, you will be able to enjoy the best audio quality when editing audio and video content.
Acer RTX Studios
Acer has introduced three new RTX Studio systems:
- ConceptD 7 Ezel
- ConceptD 7 Ezel Pro
- ConceptD 700
There Ezel series is a convertible notebook with Ezel hinge from Acer, which allows five different modes of use. The elegant and robust workstation ConceptD 700 was built to handle creative workflows and challenging content with ease.
Adobe Creative Cloud
At CES 2020, NVIDIA Studios announced an exciting promotion for the Adobe Creative Cloud service. The latter, in fact, starting from 13 January will be available free of charge for the first 3 months of subscription.
Creative Cloud offers artists specializing in photography, graphics, video editing and 3D as many as 30 apps and tools they need to realize their creative visions. Subscribers who use RTX GPU they will thus have access to the best services offered by Adobe Creative Cloud, including:
- Automatic AI rework with Adobe Premiere Pro
- GPU acceleration
- AI – based on Enhance Details in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Faster rendering of 3D designs, based on RTX ray tracing in Adobe Dimensio
The 3 months free offer is available to members Adobe Creative Cloud.