Insects not to be missed in October in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The arrival of October it means for Animal Crossing New Horizons new insects and new fish to catch. So let’s go into the discovery of all the insects to be caught in October in Animal Crossing New Horizons! (The October fish guide can be found at this link instead).
Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ October Bugs
Let’s start with the list, which is divided into just arrived insects And insects “expiring“. You can compare it with theEncyclopedia present on yours Nook Phone to understand which of these are still missing from your collection (and that of the museum of Blatero). For when you go hunting, we remind you that when the captured creature is new the dialogue line will say “Yup“,”Yay”Or something else on this tone before announcing the name of the species taken.
- Ladybug: the only insect arriving in October is also an insect that will go away at the end of the month, only to return in March. You can find the Ladybird on flowers give her 8 in the morning at 5 in the afternoon.
- Yellow butterfly: passing to insects only at the start, we find the very common Yellow Butterfly. You can find it at flutter around give her 4 in the morning at 7 in the evening.
- Suzumushi: the “campanella cricket”, arrived only in September, will go away at the end of the month. If you haven’t caught it yet, you can find it at walk on the ground between 5 in the afternoon and the 8 in the morning.
- Red dragonfly: the red dragonfly also arrived in September, but is already ready to leave. Find her a fly near waterways between 8 in the morning and the 7 in the evening.
- Depressed dragonfly: another dragonfly leaving, which you find at fly near waterways between 8 in the morning and the 5 in the evening.
- Striped dragonfly: last dragonfly leaving. You can find it at fly near waterways between 8 in the morning and the 5 in the evening.
- Bed bug: this stinky insect, which will go away at the end of the month, can be found at any time of day above the flowers.
- Catacanthus: the “human face” bug can be found at the start on flowers between 7 in the evening and the 8 in the morning.
- Cicindela: the fast Cicindela will go to the end of the month. You find her walking on the ground at any time of day.
- Scorpio: last chance before the next May to capture the dangerous Scorpio. You find it on the ground between 7 in the evening and the 4 in the morning (be careful not to make you to sting However!).