Insects not to be missed in February in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The arrival of February it means for Animal Crossing New Horizons new insects and new fish to catch. In this guide we will go to the discovery of all the insects to be caught in February within Animal Crossing New Horizons. For the guide on fish, instead, go to the bottom of the article!
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons February bugs
- Insects arrived
- Insects leaving
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: February’s Fish Guide
Animal Crossing: New Horizons February bugs
Let’s start with the list, which is divided into just arrived insects And expiring insects. You can compare it with theEncyclopedia present on yours Nook Phone to understand which of these are still missing from your collection (and that of the museum of Blatero). For when you go hunting, we remind you that when the captured creature is new the dialogue line will say “Yup”“Yay”Or something else on this tone before announcing the name of the species taken.
Insects arrived in February
- Cicindela: the only insect that arrived this month is the Cicindela, which you can find on the ground at any time of day.
- Raja Brooke butterfly: the first of the insects to leave at the end of the month is this butterfly, which you can find at flutter near the flowers give her 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon.
- Zygoptera: let’s continue with the flying insects with this dragonfly, which you find at any time of day near the ponds.
- Dung beetle: The last insect to leave is this beetle, which you can find busy pushing snowballs at any time of day.
Animal Crossing New Horizons: February’s Fish Guide
Not just bugs, new arrivals and sad departures affect Animal Crossing’s fish too. To find out what it is, also read our guide to fish not to be missed in February!