How to speed up Android by following these 5 tips
If your phone is slow, you can speed up your android Following my recommendations and I assure you that you will have a terminal with fast operations tailored to your needs.
Do not forget that Android is a system that constantly reinvents itself and provides extraordinary possibilities to the terminals that work with it, it does not matter if it is tablets or smartphones, and it does not matter if it is a premium phone or a simple and inexpensive one. . As long as the operating system is Android, there is always the possibility of going faster.
5 efficient and safe tips to achieve more speed and accelerate Android
- Remove inactive applications from the device: This more than advice is to apply common sense, I mean, if you don’t use it, why have it? The applications that are not used only serve two purposes, the first is to occupy space and the second is to drain data and network resources from the executions that you carry out in the background. Do it correctly, go to the gear, that is, Settings> Applications and there you select the chosen application and give it to uninstall.
- Exit Live Wallpapers and Widgets: Even having a lot of space, which in my opinion is never enough, those beautiful backgrounds of fish tanks or meteor showers, as well as the widgets that predict the weather or give you the time of various countries, end up slowing down your computer. Since its usefulness is highly debatable, ditch the widgets and put a preset wallpaper.
- Disable inactive system applications: As you probably already know, the applications that are installed at the factory do not have an option to uninstall, but you can leave them at rest or “Stand By”. For this purpose you go to Settings> Applications and select disable (disable), for those system applications that you no longer use.
- Choose the least heavy and fastest apps: Accelerate your android following logic, if you have several alternatives for a necessary application and your space is scarce, choose the lightest one.
- Update Android system: Visit the site of the manufacturer of your terminal and review the options, or on your own mobile go to Settings> System updates (system updates). There is the possibility that at any given time there are no updates available for your particular team, but if you stay tuned you can find out when you can have an improvement.
These are just some of the options for speed up your android, and which ones do you know? tell us in the comments.