Forza Horizon 4: Battle Royale Inspired Mode Comes
Playground games announced the new mode for Forza Horizon 4call The Eliminator.
It is a “racing inspired by the battle royale“Which will be released free of charge today 12 December within the 17 Series update. In this mode it will be possible to confront 72 players in a’open world arena set in Great Britain. The aim is to beat opponents in head-to-head races to earn useful upgrades and faster cars. Like any self-respecting Battle Royale, the walls of the arena close quickly forcing players to get closer and closer and clash in breathtaking races.
Below the main features Forza Horizon 4’s The Eliminator mode:
- Battle Royale comes to Forza Horizon 4: you will be one of the 72 players inside the starting machines spread over the entire map. Only one will be the winner. Eliminate as many of them as possible by upgrading yours
- It’s an Open Season: locate nearby players and sound the horn to start the race. Beat them to the end, any way you can
- Upgrade yours or get theirs: when you take out another driver, quickly upgrade your car or take over his. Choose wisely
- Search for Car Drops: when these rare cars appear, get there quickly for a chance to gain an edge over the competition
- Path to Victory or Defeat: you will try your luck taking an off-road shortcut full of dangers or you will stick to the official roads and risk losing
- Hunter or prey: Will you go hunting, knocking out opponents, or will you skillfully avoid elimination until the final race?
- The longer you survive, the more you earn– Gain more and more influence in the new Eliminator campaign or unlock exclusive rewards based on how long you survive
The fourth installment of Forza Horizon is now available exclusively on Xbox One and PC. If you haven’t already, we invite you to read our Forza Horizon 4 review.