Empire of Sin will have a physical version thanks to Koch Media
Paradox Interactive And Koch Media have announced a collaboration to release the physical version of Empire of Sin Of Romero Games in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
Empire of Sin
Empire of Sin it’s a game of strategy developed by Romero Games and the Lead Designer, Brenda Romero (Jagged Alliance). The game offers the chance to build a real crime empire run by one of the 14 bosses in constant struggle with each other to prevail in the ruthless scenario of organized crime. With randomly generated starting conditions, players will have to adapt to survive and do whatever it takes to outwit and outlive opponents. This character-based game immerses players in the glitz and glamor of the Roaring 1920s as they work behind the scenes in the heart of crime.
- Build a crime empire: Build your own crime empire from scratch by setting up racketeering in your neighborhood and recruiting a loyal team. Once you have made a name for yourself, expand your influence by taking control of rival territory and adding more initiatives to your repertoire
- Explore a living and breathing city: Take to the streets of vibrant 1920s Chicago and its unique neighborhoods with real historical landmarks and events. Interact with a full cast of over 60 living and breathing characters with backgrounds that inform how they react to what you or other characters do. Each recruitable character has traits and relationships that significantly affect gameplay and vice versa
- Defend and expand the territory: If your party needs to send a message, engage in brutal turn-based combat. Strategically recruit your henchmen to build strong chemistry within your clan to maximize combat damage and help secure your hold on the city
- Make your influence felt: Create and break alliances, bribe cops, and trade on the black market to gain an advantage and expand the influence of your crime family. But always keep your enemies
- Dominate the neighborhood: Whether you reach the top with violence, smart business or stardom, there are multiple ways to become King or Queen of Chicago. With different starting conditions and ever-changing clan dynamics, no two games are ever alike
Empire of Sin will be available at launch at selected retailers for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch.